Filing your Application

I don’t have a scanner. Can I send photographs to someone in the United States to scan them, save them, and mail them back to me so I can use them in my entry?

Yes, as long as the photograph meets the requirements in the instructions. It does not matter in which country you send the photo to have it scanned. You must already have the scanned photograph file when you submit the entry to us beause it cannot be submitted separately from your application. However, once we find that your photograph does not meet the requirements, we will be emailing you about it and will tell you to resubmit a new one. The entire entry (photograph and application together) can be submitted electronically from the United States or from overseas.

If you need help with this, we are happy to offer our services.

For more information on how to apply for the green card lottery, get your free copy of our Diversity Visa Green Card Lottery Book today.

About DVStateGov.US

DVStateGov.US is a privately-owned company that is not in any way affiliated with the United States Government.

Our customers enjoy many benefits not available to people who apply the Green Card Lottery for free on the US Government website. 

Terms of Service